Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility,Rate.
*NEED IMMEDIATELY Financial Data Conversion  CONSULTANT IN Arizona*

Title :  Financial Data Conversion
Location : Arizona
Duration : 6+ months

///MAX RATE $40/hr///

Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Experience converting Financial System data from a legacy mainframe
application to an ERP system. (PeopleSoft ERP System)
Experience gathering conversion requirements and documenting them in mapping
spreadsheets.
Experience proactively identifying and resolving ‘bad data’ that doesn’t
conform with business rules or that would fail referential integrity edits.
Very strong SQL skills (DML - select, insert, update, delete).
Experience coding and testing conversion programs with PL/SQL, SQLPlus, SQL
Loader, SQR, or Ascential Datastage.

Desired Skill Experience:
PeopleSoft Financial ERP Systems
Oracle DDL skills
Shell Scripting

Thanks and Regards. .
Neev Roy ,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296