Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP MRS opportunity with one of my client's in
Pennsylvania headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Job Title:

14717 - SAP MRS Resource

Synopsis:  SAP MRS

Work Site Location: Pennsylvania

Start/End Date: 2009-06-29 to 2009-10-28

Total Duration: 121 Days / 17.3 Weeks

SAP Multi Resource Scheduling Tool Resource Job Description

Our client is looking for a resource to help with their implementation of
MRS to begin work on or about June 29, 2009. Successful candidate will
possess the following skills:

*         At least two complete implementation cycles of MRS with hands on
configuration experience.

*         Experience in all facets of a project implementation: o
Preparation o Blueprint o Realization o Deployment o Support

*         A working knowledge of maintenance activities.

*         Good communication (written and verbal).

*         Ability to interact directly with the business resources.

*         Detailed knowledge of SAP 6.0 - PM - Planning & Scheduling
functions and underlying configuration.

*         Knowledge of SAP HR Organization Structure and Employee Mini
Master data setup.

*         Basic Microsoft tools exposure. ? Knowledge of HP Quality Center
testing tool is a nice to have. To be successful candidates must have a
strong understanding of a typical maintenance organization and be
comfortable in a manufacturing environment.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

complete implementation cycles of MRS with hands on configuration experience

Experience of maintenance activities.

Knowledge of SAP 6.0 - PM - Planning & Scheduling functions

SAP HR Organization Structure and Employee Mini Master data setup

Basic Microsoft tools exposure. ?

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter