Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Interview Process: phone screen then f2f at your own expense

Other: retail exp is always a huge plus

Required experience:

Bachelor's degree preferred

Minimum of 3 to 4 years experience or formal training with Java in a web
Strong technical experience working with WebSphere, or WebLogic

Experience with DB2 on an AIX and/or Linux platform

Experience in automating Apache configurations, Websphere, or WebLogic,
configurations and Websphere, or WebLogic, deployments

Experience with Opsware, Ant, Unix scripting and general UNIX experience is
also preferred

Development experience in Rational Application Developer, or Eclipse is a plus
Strong analytical, problem solving, multitasking, and time management skills
with consistent attention to detail
Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools, and
methodology to support the needs of this automation project
Strong functional understanding of n-tier java web applications and how it
interacts with other systems
Strong understanding of emerging technologies and systems development best
Ability to effectively share technical information and train and mentor less
experienced or knowledgeable team members
High level of teamwork skills (communication, ability to share ideas and
solutions for work challenges)

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>