Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
*NEED Business Analyst IN  MI*

Title : Business Analyst
Location : MI
Duration : 6+ months

Duration :
Document via a log, the calls, problems and the support that is
provided...Convert data / documents as necessary into multiple formats and
maintain consistent look of all content for publishing on website. E.g. PDF,
MS Word/PowerPoint/Visio/Excel, HTML conversions.Ensure traceability matrix
is adhered to deliver accurate and efficient programs which meet
specifications, standards, and high-level business requirements within the
planned timelines. Support SDP Methodology Lead role to maintain system in
line with customer expectations, and desired quality.Participates as a SME
for ITSR requests (proposals for future work).

Thanks and Regards. .
Neev Roy ,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296