Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Java Developer w/ ColdFusion
Location: Waukesha, WI (Locals to WI or WA preferred..)
Duration: 1 Year Contract

Rate: $45-48/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Job Description: (What will the contractor do on that project?)
-Minimize manual queries and data comparisons from multiple data sources.
Utilize key data points brought into a common data repository. Determine
database of record (by field) for use to compare and sort data for reporting
and analysis from: Phone, MOTS, IEDS, PRISM, UAM, MyLogins and TIM.
-Create a smart back-end for an end- user GUI to create a "Provisioning Form".
This would require minimal manual input (contrary to today). The form, when
complete and approved by end user and management via GUI, can become a pipe
delimited file (or whatever is preferred) to send to the TIM team for input to
TIM. A database will easily allow versioning of forms and require approval for
changes. The submissions and approvals can be tracked to determine cycle time,
users, customer business units, jeopardizes, etc.

Project Locations:
WAUKESHA, WI
BOTHELL, WA

Qualifications: 1) Java Expert Required 2) HTML Expert Required 3) Oracle
Intermediate Desired 4) Adv. SQL Expert Required 5) ColdFusion Intermediate
Desired 6) Apache/Tomcat Intermediate Required 7) Security Concepts
Intermediate Required 8) Requirements Intermediate Required 9) Documentation
Expert Required

SKILL MATRIX (HAVE THE BELOW INFORMATION FILLED FROM THE CANDIDATE)

      Contractor Skills

                 Skill
                 Experience (Years of Experience)
                 Date Last Used (mm/dd/yyyy)