Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Sr. Java Software Engineer

San Antonio, TX

6+ Months

Rate: $40/hr

Technical Requirements:
- Proven ability to technically lead medium to large size software development
- Proven ability to troubleshoot
- Experience in different Software development life-cycle
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Java
- J2EE
- C/C++
- MVC and other patterns
- Struts or other similar framework experience
- Knowledge and experience in Client Side Programming (i.e. JavaScript, Ajax,
etc) is huge plus
- Working experience in IBM Websphere environment is huge plus
- Knowledge of advanced IBM technologies is plus (MQ, Message Brokers, etc)
- Unified Software Development process
- WebServices
- Knowledge of security (WebServices, Role Based, etc) is huge plus
- EJBs
- JAAS knowledge is plus
- Database knowledge
- Rational Rose
- General Host Knowledge

Demonstrated Adaptability; collaboration skills; business acumen; communication
skills, innovation
Bachelors degree in IT related field (or equivalent work experience)
Senior - 6 to 10 years and advanced knowledge of relevant technical programming
languages and / or technical systems.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>