Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: PHP/Web App Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6 month contract

Rate: $39/hr

2 positions!!!

Required Skills:
7+ years of application development experience.
Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Thorough understanding of object oriented programming
Good understanding of system development life-cycle preferably in an Agile /
Scrum environment.
Rest API
CVS / Subversion

Experience working with a cloud environment helpful
Solid experience with relational database management system.
Solid organizational and time management skills, ability to successfully
multi-task and work under pressure.
Solid organizational and analytical skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to create and contribute to a positive, team-oriented work environment.
Ability to work a flexible schedule and extended hours as needed.

Other info:

Web Application Developers to join the Application Development team. We are
looking for Contract Web Application Developers with an emphasis on a LAMP
development environment. Successful candidates should possess a strong
background in PHP based web development. Looking for exceptional talent, high
creativity, and self-motivation. Candidates should have experience working in a
collaborative team environment under a SDLC such as Agile / Scrum.

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |