Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have four new spots for Weblogic (BEA) Developers opportunity with one of
my client's SF, CA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

BEA Developers (4)

Location: SF, CA

Length: 6 months

Start: ASAP

Interview :phone

Rate:50/HR all inclusive

Resources with the following skillsets that are required for this
integration work are listed below.

      Weblogic Server 10gR3 - implementation experience

      Weblogic JMS - implementation experience

      Message-Driven Beans (MDB) / Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) -
implementation experience

      J2EE development - implementation experience

      Web services, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Handler development -implementation
experience desired, experience with some of the

frameworks is required

      Ant/WLST - implementation experienced desired, but not required

 If interested, please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we
can explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Weblogic Server 10gR3 - implementation experience

Weblogic JMS - implementation experience

J2EE development - implementation experience

Ant/WLST - implementation experienced desired

Message-Driven Beans (MDB) /

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter