Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP  CRM opportunity with one of my client's in
Houston, TX headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

This our current SAP resource need.

Please find herewith the request for a 4 CRM Programmers in Houston. In
principle we are looking to staff these positions per Jul09. Please send any
CV's you might have to me.

 We are looking for ABAP programmers that are experienced in ABAP for CRM
(so not process oriented but more technical), more details in the attachment
hereafter.

 CRM 7.0 Developer

Work Description:

Programming and custom functionality needed for CRM 2007 application.

Deep understanding of CRM 2007 ideally with Authorizations and Security.

Key member of a global team working on a CRM 2007 project Business
requirements analysis Technical design and documentation of a custom CRM
solution Coding and testing functionality, including conversion routines
Troubleshooting and support during warranty testing and startup Provide
advice on solution design based on experience and industry best-practices

Candidate Experience / Background

Experience with multiple go-lives is required. Candidate must be an expert
in the following:

Object-Oriented ABAP programming

CRM UI, BSP, and CRM Middleware

CRM 2007

 It is desired that candidate also possess consulting skills, capable of
analyzing and proposing alternate optimal solutions for the given scope, and
comfortable shaping solutions and facilitating design of application
functions with other experts. Must have proven ability to work as part of a
global team. Must be fluent in written and spoken English.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

documentation of a custom CRM solution Coding and testing functionality

Programming and custom functionality needed for CRM 2007 application

Object-Oriented ABAP programming

CRM UI, BSP, and CRM Middleware

CRM 7.0 Developement

Cheers,