Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Database Architect - DB2

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: Long Term

Rate: $45-50/Hr

Database Architect capabilities with 6+ years of experience. Develops
strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a
database. Must have in-depth knowledge of the following database management
systems - SQL Server and Oracle. Knowledge of Clipper and DB2 is a plus.
Requires a depth and breadth of database knowledge that will help with formal
design of relational databases and provides insight into strategic data
manipulation. Experienced in data analysis techniques and has lead the
migration of large databases to new systems. Familiar with a variety of the
data analysis concepts, practices, and procedures. Independently designs and
builds relational databases. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Reviews and corrects programs. Answers user
questions. Confers with coworkers to determine impact of data base changes on
other systems. Modifies data base programs to increase processing performance.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Is expected to lead and direct the
work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

Qualification Rating
Information Technology - Databases
Data analysis                        * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
Database design                      3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 5+
Database security                 2 (Limited Experience) of 5 (Expert) and 2+
Data flow and structure modeling             * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+
Data flow diagramming                              * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert)
and 5+ Yrs.
Data migration and archiving                    * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and
6+ Yrs.
Data structure diagrams                             3 (Moderately Strong) of 5
(Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
DB2                                                                  3
(Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 2+ Yrs.
DB2 Connect                                                 3 (Moderately
Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 2+ Yrs.
Entity relationships                                     3 (Moderately Strong)
of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL                     * 4 (Very Strong) of 5 (Expert)
and 5+ Yrs.
Logical database design                               3 (Moderately Strong) of
5 (Expert) and 3+ Yrs.
Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2003 and 2005          3+ Yrs.
Migration Strategy Documentation                       * 5 (Expert) of 5
(Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
Oracle; Knowledge of Oracle including stored procedures and SQL Tuning
  3+ Yrs.
Validate conceptual and logical model with customer
                      * 5 (Expert) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>