Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Back End Mediation Developer

Rate Range: $50/hr

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Location: Dallas, Texas

Our Client needs a back-end developer to work in a Telecom Mediation

This role requires extensive backend development including solid hands on
exerpience with the following:

Java (1.5)

Mediation (this can include any middleware experience) J2SE JDBC Desgin Pattern
Experience UNIX/MySQL

They will be using C# code and moving to a Java Platform.

Client is confidential until time of Submission Face-to-face interview will be
required (however, local candidates are NOT required)

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>