Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Cisco Unified IP Contact Center Consultant

Location: Boston, MA (Need Local or near by MA/ F2F is Required)

Duration: 5+ Month Contract

Rate Range: ALAP

They are looking for a Cisco Unified IP Communication Consultant.  Ideally they
want someone with CCVP or CCIE certification.  The rate is open and they need
to do a face-to-face interview after a successful phone call.  Please only send
candidates who would be willing to get to the interview at either your or their
own expense

Cisco Unified IP Contact Center Consultant

Job Purpose:  Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for assessing the
customer's current LAN/WAN and telephony center level 1 - 3 support structure
and help determine how it will need to be augmented to support a Cisco Unified
Contact Center Enterprise solution.

Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of Cisco UC experience and have
specific expertise in development of help desk and NOC support processes
including adds, moves changes, reporting, scripting, monitoring and
troubleshooting.  Candidate will help customer develop and plan for support of
a complete Cisco IPT solution and then manage the transition
post-implementation to a customer supported model.  Experience and subject
matter expertise in Cisco Unified Communication Call Manager, Unity and LAN/WAN
products also a plus.

Certifications:  CCVP or CCIE or equivalent experience with IPT/VoIP

Duration:  Project will be delivered in 3 phases over an 18 month period.

Phase 1 is a scoping and pricing phase. Candidate will help determine role and
associated hours with the subsequent planning and execution phases.

Cisco Unified Contact Center Consultant Responsibilities (Phases 1 through 3)

·Identify and Develop Technical Transition Specifications

·Develops Technical Gap Analysis

·Update Existing Device Configuration Documentation and Call Flow Diagrams for

·Develop Call Center Transition Plan

·Conduct Operational Assessment

·Develop Operational Gap Analysis

·Develop Skill Set Inventory