Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sugar CRM/PHP developer

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: ALAP

SugarCRM/PHP developer to help with our SugarCRM rollout, and to provide
ongoing maintenance, bug fixes, and feature enhancements. The CRM system runs
on an Apache/Lighttpd/MySQL/Linux platform. The system is partially deployed in
production, but much development remains. This is a company-wide CRM project
which will include a customized sales solution based on SugarCRM, a custom LMS,
a data scrubbing and import system, a custom reporting platform, and an
external portal application.

This position will work directly with the SugarCRM Project Manager to install,
implement, and manage development of the CRM solution. The responsibilities
include the ability to configure and customize SugarCRM. Must have high regard
for quality and ability to propose innovative solutions based on available
resources and business requirements.

Primary Responsibilities:

* Install, implement, and manage development of the CRM solution. Configure
resources to ensure the system will accommodate the requirements and present
data securely to users. Migrate existing SQL Server CRM data into the next
generation platform. Add new functions, data types, integrations, and reports
as needed.
* Recommend areas of opportunities for improvement and implement agreed upon
* Respond to emails and voice mail messages in timely manner. Adjust work
schedule to meet the demands of critical department needs.
* Perform other duties as assigned

* Deep understanding of SugarCRM platform and PHP development
* Experience with customizing standard SugarCRM framework components such as
Dashlets and Themes
* Experience with Unix/Linux/MySQL database maintenance and support
* Candidate should ideally have a well-rounded IT background, with at least
working knowledge of the following:
o Microsoft SQL and MySQL database management and scripting
* Excellent hands-on reporting skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to make decisions and propose solutions based on business requirements
* Must be detailed oriented, have good organizational skills and personally
* Ability to identify and solve problems with sound judgment
* Ability to communicate well with co-workers including cross-functional
* Must be computer savvy

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>