Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.
*NEED IMMEDIATELY SharePoint IN Jersey City, NJ*

Title : SharePoint
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Duration : 3+ years

They are looking for a senior technical resource adept at Microsoft
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005, SharePoint 2007, .NET CLR,
Windows Workflow Foundation, AJAX, Telerik Controls, etc.
Must have experience migrating a large UI application from Java to .Net or
Capable of designing technical solutions based on FRDs and ad-hoc Business
Should be able to assess performance & scalability impacts of proposed

Thanks and Regards. .
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296