Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: AIX System Admin

Location: Miami FL (Need local only)

Duration: 3 months

Best rate: $42/Hr Best

Phone interview followed by f2f interview. Locals preferred.

. AIX 5L and 61 Operating System and associated tools (LVM, scripting,
performance and Netbackup tools)

. pSeries Power5 and Power6, LPARs, OLPAR, memory and processor pools, and
related tools

. HACMP clustering

. AIX connectivity to IBM storage (MPIO, connectivity to Shark, OS8000, ESS)

. NIM server setup and configuration

. VIO server and clients setup and configuration, virtual SCSI and Ethernet,
SEA, AIX virtualization tools

. Microsoft Office suite

. Good analysis skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>