Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: C/C++ Developer

Location: Florham Park, NJ (Need local only)

Duration: 6+ Months

Best rate: $42/Hr Best

Phone interview followed by f2f interview

Local candidates ONLY.

C/C++ NPAPI, ActiveX / COM /Windows 32bit

Please list how many years of experience your candidates have in the below
technologies in the sub.

An accomplished software developer specializing in the Microsoft Windows
platform. The deliverable for the engagement is to adapt an existing IE ActiveX
control to be used in a cross-browser (Firefox, Safari) environment for check

Complete Description:

The candidate must have a proven record of having developed an NPAPI plug-in to
target the Microsoft Windows 32bit and 64bit Operating Systems for at least one
of the following browsers: Firefox, Safari.

. 5+ years of C/C++ of development

. ActiveX / COM experience

. NPAPI knowledge

. Browser integration and plug-in install knowledge

. Web Services / SOAP

Behavior Characteristics:

The candidate should have a basic understanding of working in an agile
environment but ideally will be able to take this project to completion using
their existing skill set.

Skill                           Required / Desired            Amount of

C/C++ Language                        Required
            5 Years

ActiveX/COM                           Required
            3 Years

NPAPI                                      Required
                 3 Years

Browser plug-in integration      Required
        3 Years

HTML                                      Highly desired
              2 Years

Javascript                                Highly desired
              2 Years

Global Candidate Requirements

Standard Screening Package - Without Driver History  Required

Standard Supplier Conducted Reference Checks Required

Standard Substance Abuse Package Required

Non-Disclosure Agreement Required

ADP Security Acknowledgement Form Required

Form of Assignment Required

ADP Harassment Policy Required

Benefits Acknowledgement Form Required

Additional Conditions for Engagement at Automatic Data Processing, Inc. Required

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>