Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

RATE: $50/HR

Job Description:

Preference will be given to local candidates.

Key responsibilities include:

- Identifying and designing alternatives

- Performing hands on application design and development

- Guiding projects through their full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)

- Designing and developing of new systems and enhancements

- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively in cross functional group

- Experience working with Offshore teams

Software development skills:

- Significant experience in a single complex development environment or across
multiple platforms.

- In-depth understanding of business unit functions and applications.

- Possesses unique or specific technical knowledge that is frequently sought
out by others.

- Strong knowledge of systems development processes preferably experience with
Agile/SCRUM software development methodology

- Strong knowledge of operational maintenance environment.

- Technical training skills.

- Shows strong, general understanding of health care industry.

- Processes unique or specific business knowledge related to information
systems applications that are frequently sought out by others.

- Effective communications with all levels of internal and external customers
and staff.

- Able to lead walk through of design documents.

- Independently communications with business partners to resolve design issues
and negotiate project related items such as priorities and completion

- Leads others toward technical accomplishment, collaborative project team
efforts and achievement of important project goals

Technology skills:

- Strong experience with Microsoft's .net platform

- Strong experience and knowledge of is a must

- Strong web development including ajax, JavaScript, and portal technologies

- Competent working with web services, SOAP, http, XML and XML schema

- Programming experience using C++, C# and scripting languages

- Strong database application development experience with SQL Server

- Familiar with emerging .net technologies including .Net Framework 3+

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>