Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for ITD Applications Programmer opportunity with one of my
client's in Chelsea, MA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

STILL NEED CANDIDATES PLEASE!!!

ITD applications Progammer

I've got no submittals on this!!!

Location:  Chelsea, MA

Duration: 2 months

Rate: $50 all inclusive C2C

Interview Process: Phone Screen then F2F

Our client currently uses Computer Associates Unicenter Service Desk version

6 and Unicenter Service Catalog version 2.2; but will be upgrading to
version 11.2 for both applications and deploying CA workflow.

 Duties Include CA Workflow/Service Desk/Service Catalog Configuration

Functions:

*          Lead the client in the configuration of CA Service Catalog
approval

workflow and fulfillment workflow

*          Lead the client in configuring service offerings and form
creation

*          Lead the client to configure Service Desk to work with CA
Workflow

for Change Orders

*          Lead in configuring the system based off of the functional

requirements

*          Document System Configuration

*          Acceptance Testing and Documentation

*          Testing and Data Validation

*          Develop Test Scripts

*          Deploy, migrate develop, and test configuration to the production

platform

*          Provide knowledge transfer to the client's staff

*          Provide production support

*          Provide post-production support during an early roll-out

*          Assist in diagnosing and fixing tool set issues if they arise

Qualifications:

Minimum 2 years of experience in deploying, designing, planning, configuring
and implementing CA Unicenter Service Desk and CA Unicenter Service Catalog
as it relates to CA Workflow.

*          Fulfillment workflow will be performed via Service Catalog and
will

include approvals/email notifications of tasks.

*          In addition workflow will be created in Service Desk to close a

request which was originated in Catalog.

            Must have previous experience over the last 12 months in
configuring approval and fulfillment workflows with CA Workflow.

*          Must have experience in configuration of CA Service Catalog and

Service Desk release 11.2.

*          Experience with SQL 2005

*          Experience with CA MDB

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

configuration of CA Service Catalog