Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

LOCALS PREFERRED

Position: Micro Strategy Application Developer

Location: Wellesley, MA

Duration: 6+ month contract

Pay: $40/hr

Primary Responsibilities:

·        Capture business requirements and Develop BI Architecture.

·        Architectural guidance for designers, developers.

Mandatory Skills:

·        Experience with Micro Strategy Business Intelligence software

·        Strong SQL Skills

·        Has designed and implemented several data centric web applications

·        Thorough understanding of n-tier designs and architectures

·        Ability to design logical and physical data models

·        Thorough conceptual understanding of OLAP

·        Strong UI / Presentation design and development skills

·        Strong knowledge in Java based technologies (to customize M. Strategy)

·        Used more than one configuration management systems

·        Thorough conceptual understanding of data warehousing and ETL

·        Be able to build the custom applications around BI product using the
API

·        Ability to find the performance bottlenecks in data centric
applications and be able to fix

·        Ability to capture requirements and present more than one solution

·        Conceptual understanding of security models

Desired Skills:

·        Implementation of at least one BI system

·        Implementation of at least one OLAP based application

·        Teradata

·        Data Stage

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|