Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.
*NEED IMMEDIATELY Datastage/ETL Datastage/ETL Developer*

Title : Datastage/ETL Datastage/ETL Developer
Location : Kansas City, MO
Duration : 6-9 month

Requirements Qualifications:
3+ years working in a business environment designing, developing, and
implementing business programs, applications, reports and user interfaces
using DataStage, ETL and similar tools.
MUST HAVE 3+ years of experience with Datastage and various ETL tools
3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server with strong database design
expertise.
The right candidate must be creative, innovative, and a driver of ideas.
This person should exhibit leadership qualities and the ability to challenge
current state.
Solid understanding of system and database architecture and architecture
development with the ability to productively collaborate with the senior
architects to provide feedback and push back when needed
The right candidate must have strong experience working with relational
databases and have experience designing databases uses Microsoft SQL..
Experience working in a small team with the ability to take on additional
project responsibilities as needed and the ability to work independently.
Experience with the development of business critical applications.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly identify business needs
and requirements and develop specifications.
Exposure/experience with use-case diagrams or sequence diagrams very
helpful.
Ability to work effectively and independently in a high paced environment
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Ability to work with the Executive Team members within each business unit to
facilitate requirements development
Must be customer (internal and external) oriented

Thanks and Regards. .
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296