Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

POSITION: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER

LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY

RATE: ALAP

DURATION: 3-6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Core Competencies / Skills:
· Able to build strong relationships within IT and with business/functions
supported, directly contributing to meeting project deliverables
Technical Skills

· Experience developing, maintaining, deploying, and supporting web based and
business intelligence applications
· Expert level experience with C# and Asp.net
· Experience with SQL 2005 is a must
· Extensive experience in database design(SQL 2005/2008) , data mining and ETL
tools (SSIS)
· High level experience with delivering web based and thick client solutions
· Experience with processing large data volumes and managing data centric
applications
· Experience with data integration across multiple systems
· Experience with user interface design
Business Knowledge
· Understanding of fixed income markets and fixed income securities
· Knowledge of Munis market will be a big plus

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|