Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

POSITION: SAN ADMINISTRATOR

LOCATION: SAN ANTONIO, TX

RATE: ALAP

DURATION: 3-6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Skills Required:
Experience with working with Hitachi SAN products.
Candidate should have at least 2-3 years working with Hitachi SAN's and should
be able to be the SME for all SAN related issues.

Issues may include troubleshooting, maintenance and installation.
Desired candidate should have exposure to Hitachi SAN technologies such as
Universal Storage Platforms, and Adaptable Modular Storage.

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|