Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Very senior .NET developers/Architects

Duration: 5 Months

Location: Indianapolis, IN

Rate: ALAP

Must have

C#

WCF

Embedded or software product experience

Ntiered or multi tiered experience

These candidates will be whiteboarding the the managers about the tiers
developed so they must have all experience.  let me know if you have anyone
that fits.

Thanks

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|