Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Windows Cirtix Packaging Engineer

Location: Cranston, RI (Need Local Only/ F2F is required)

Duration: 3+ months

Bill Rate: $45-48/Hr

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:

Senior Windows System Developer/Engineer (desktop/server):  Provide operating
system and application engineering in Windows XP and Server 2003 for enterprise
level initiatives.  MUST have senior level application packaging (MSI), Citrix
"profiling" & "Streaming" and strong troubleshooting skills with environment
variables, registry configuration, ActiveX controls in a locked down
environment.  Scripting and Citrix experience preferred.

Technical Knowledge:

APPLICATIONS; VB Script; Windows 2003; Windows XP; Wintel

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>