Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.
*NEED IMMEDIATELY Testing Analyst*

Title: Testing Analyst
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Length: 6 Months

*Skills: Core Claim Systems Health Plan or Managed Care*

Description :
Under the direction of the Test Team lead, and in accordance with the
documented Test Strategy and Plan, create test cases and test scripts,
perform unit, regression and integrated testing, and assist business users
with the execution of User Acceptance Testing for the RelayHealth MCO
Implementation. Document defects discovered during the various testing
processes and ensure that defects are tracked throughout the issue
resolution process. Assist with change control and test environment
management processes.
Core claims system implementation experience, with at least three years in a
testing analyst role.
3+ years health plan or managed care experience.

Thanks and Regards.
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296