*We have an Urgent requirement for SAP Admin*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Need : EAD, GC & Citizen only*
*Primary assignment will be supporting the SAP environment hosting the
custom Revenue Accounting application. Secondary responsibility will be to
develop the skills necessary to assist on Messaging and Web Services tasks
- Function as an administrator for the SAP environment hosting the custom
Revenue Accounting System.
- Install, configure, tune, test and maintain the SAP environment
including planning for required capacity and growth.
- Integrate third party solutions into the SAP environment.
- Participate in the planning and evolution of the Southwest Airlines SAP
- Identify and analyze system and application issues. Determine
solutions; develop, test and implement fixes.
- Apply a broad understanding of the system including the SAP framework,
database, operating system, infrastructure and utilities in troubleshooting
issues or implementing changes in the system.
- Guides and fosters growth in the SAP knowledge of peers.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call pager rotation.
*Required Technical Skills*
- 4 - 6 years Basis Administration experience.
- Hands on experience with Netweaver 7.0 / 7.1 (ABAP and Java stacks);
administration, install, configuration, upgrade / patching, troubleshooting.
- Hands on XI / PI experience; administration, install, configuration,
upgrade / patching, troubleshooting, adaptors.
- Experience using Solution Manager to manage a SAP environment.
- Proficiency in UNIX Shell and Perl scripting.
- Experience in SAP Security administration.
- Experience supporting SAP transports in a complex landscape.
*Required Non-Technical Skills*
- 5 - 7 years IT experience on multiple platforms / technologies.
- Experience working with an environment subject to audit controls.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities and multi-tasking
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within an established time frame to
- Demonstrated to work well in a Team environment and with Customers at
all levels and backgrounds (Leadership and Non-Leadership.
- Experience following a defined project implementation methodology.
- Experience contributing in project planning, estimating, scheduling and
*Beneficial Technical Skills or Background (Not Required)*
- Previous ABAP development skills.
- Working knowledge of Linux / Unix system administration.
- Working knowledge of queueing and publish / subscribe messaging, esp.
Tibco EMS and Web Sphere MQ.
- Working knowledge of Web and Web Services Applications Servers.
- Working knowledge of CORBA.
- Working knowledge of SSL and certificates
*Need : EAD, GC & Citizen only*
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at