Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.

*NEED IMMEDIATELY SAP CRM Salesforce developer*

Title : SAP CRM Salesforce developer
Location : Phoenix AZ
Duration : 6+ months

////MAX RATE $35/hr////

////WE NEED 4 CRM Salesforce developer////

Requirements:
CRM Salesforce gathering requirements form business users; customization and
implementation.

Thanks and Regards.
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296