Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for BMC Patrol Expert opportunity with one of my client's
in Boston, MA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

BMC PATROL monitoring expert, 6+ months, should go long term, 50-55/hour, MA

MUST HAVE:   BMC Performance Manager Portal 2.5 or above BMC Event Manager
7.1 or above BMC Patrol agents 3.1 or above BMC RT Server BMC Patrol
Distribution Server

Skills:

-Communication skills

-Experience with scripting languages such as Perl or VBScript -Basic
knowledge of UNIX commands such as df, iostat, top, ssh etc.

-Basic knowledge of Windows performance collectors, specifically perfmon and
WMI

Operational Tasks:

Ongoing development of monitors and rules. IE: Create a monitor to scan an

application log and a rule to route it to the appropriate on-call group.

Agent installations and upgrades

User account maintenance

Scheduling of blackout windows for scheduled maintenance

Maintenance of server inventory

Maintenance of file system inventory

Qualification Rating Education

Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. *

No Experience

Requires technical knowledge, training of a job's requirements. *

No Operating Systems

Microsoft Windows

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

BMC Performance Manager Portal 2.5