Hello Asscociates,
Greetings !!!
We have following job requirement which is mention below.I thought you can
help me over this requirement. If you have any consultant regarding this
position so kindly send their resume along with Contact Details,
Availbility, Visa Status and Rate.

*NEED IMMEDIATELY PeopleSoft Engineer*

Title: PeopleSoft Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Length: 4+ months

*Skills: PeopleSoft CRM and Avaya Interaction Center*

*Five years experience with Avaya Interaction Center and PeopleSoft CRM
Avaya telephony integration
Experience integrating Avaya and PeopleSoft

Required to design the email integration between the two applications
Develop the email integration between the two applications

Thanks and Regards.
Neev Roy,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology Inc.
Committed to Human Excellence Through IT
377 Route 17 South
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice :  201 257 5081 x 178
Fax :     201 727 9296