Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Cognos Architect opportunity with one of my client's
in Irving, TX headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

Job Title:  Cognos Architect

Experience Level:  4 - 6 Yrs IT

Location:  Melbourne, FL and Irving, TX

Start Date:  ASAP

Duration

3 Months CTH

Pay Rate: $ 50 Per Hr (DOE)

No. Of Positions:  2

Job Description

Required Skills:

. Minimum of 4 years of Report Development and Modeling experience with
Cognos BI Suite to include Cognos 8 and or ReportNet, Framework Manager,
Transformer, Cognos Connection.

. Minimum of 4 years in developing OLAP structures, reports, complex
queries, dashboard and ad-hoc builder with various Cognos tools.

. Minimum of 4 years of Data Warehousing concepts (ETL, data marts, staging,
ODS). Applicants should understand logical and physical data modeling
concepts (normalization, star schema) and have experience in designing,
building and deploying data warehousing solutions.

. Minimum of 3 years experience with XML, HTML, PL/SQL, version control
applications (e.g. PVCS), and data modeling tools (Erwin, Visio).

. Minimum of 4 years experience with Oracle and SQL Server Databases.

. Minimum of 4 years experience with requirements gathering and analysis
experience.

. Minimum of 4 years experience with Microsoft Office products including
Excel and Access.

. SDK, JAVA, VB Script, UNIX, SQL Server, Crystal and Informatica knowledge
are desirable.

. Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, be flexible,
self-starter, ability to solve problems, develop solutions, multi-task and
maintain deadlines for development initiatives.

. Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.

. Experience in real estate lending business and in-depth understanding of
core business processes supporting Originations and Servicing of mortgage
accounts highly desirable. Familiarity with industry supported mortgage
applications desired.

. Bachelor of Science degree

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Report Development and Modeling experience with Cognos BI Suite

Developing OLAP structures, reports, complex queries, dashboard and ad-hoc
builder with various Cognos tools

experience with Oracle and SQL Server Databases

experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Access

Version control applications (e.g. PVCS)

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC