Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Unix System Administrator

Location: San Jose, CA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $45/hr

Provide day to day UNIX system administrator and Hitachi SAN storage
administrator for IT systems
Document systems and process so it can be used to hand off to other/new team
Identify areas for improvement
If there is time, scope and execute on projects
Participate in a team on call rotation as needed

Required Skills:

-Solid fundamentals in Solaris Operating Systems (>5 year experience)
-Strong experience with managing Hitachi arrays and (>5 year experience)
-Brocade SAN switches
-VERITAS suite of products, e.g. Advanced VERITAS Volume Manager (VxVM),
Veritas Cluster Server (VCS)
-Bind 9 and strong DNS principles
-Perl, php, bash/sh scripting
-Experience in building processes and process improvements
-Solid understanding of networking principles
-Excellent communication skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>