Urgent-----Brio Hyperion Developer (*Hyperion Intelligence Designer, Oracle)
-------DE-------------------6-2 Yrs Contract*

*Send the resumes only on s...@cy-tec.com*

*Brio Hyperion Developer (Hyperion Intelligence Designer, Oracle)*

Wilmington, DE

6 Months to 2 Yrs Contract

*$50/hr on C2C max*

We mainly use *Hyperion Intelligence Designer* for creating basic reporting,
can you send me some resume’s that have (*Hyperion Intelligence Designer,
and Oracle*) as the focal point.

*Hyperion Developer:* ** Contractor **
Skills:
*Hyperion 8.5 reports* (posted to the *internal Hyperion website and
external FTP sites*)
Web reports utilize a front end which can use* JavaScript* for parameter
screens
Report development often requires *heavy, complicated SQL coding, as many
reports are based* on views in the database.
Execution of PL/SQL code from inside Hyperion (nice to have)
*Strong Oracle experience (needs to be able to create tables, views, PL/SQL
programs, and have a strong understanding of SQL).
*Strong Problem solving
Good Communication (This is very important; they need to be able to interact
with the business and drive questions to produce the needed report).
There is a lot of business interaction and research that is involved with
this position, the candidate must be able to communicate (drive questions)
and research the correct solution with minimal assistance.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc

703 544 3902