Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Locals Local Only!!!!

Position: Websphere Administrator w/ ATG

Location: anywhere in Western part of USA

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Rate: $40-45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Supporting Websphere, performed server build outs, client interfacing skills,
scripting skills

Other skills utilized:

ATG, JBOSS, Apache, UNIX, Linux (RedHat), HP, Solaris, AIX, Websphere
Application Server 4/5/6.x, VMWare, Shell scripting (Perl, Python, Ksh, Bash,
Jython, etc). No less than 4 years recent experience in mid-range
infrastructure discipline

The candidates need to have recent experience in building mid-range servers and
exceptional all around trouble-shooting skills.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>