Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Weblogic Architect opportunity with one of my client's
in San Francisco, CA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

POSITION:     Weblogic Architect

LOCATION:    San Francisco, CA (Locals Preferred)

DURATION:     3 Months

PAY RATE:       $55hr C2C

INTERVIEW:            PS, face to face

START DATE:            ASAP

**Make sure you read the required skills carefully.  If your consultant
doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered. Send only
qualified consultants who match the below skills!!!

**Please make sure that ALL consultants you send are on your W2.  I DO NOT
accept consultants that are currently being layered through another vendor.

However, if you can transfer the visa from another company this practice
would be acceptable.  If you have any questions about this policy please
send me an email addressing your concerns immediately.

  Job Description & Requirements: Excellent Comm. Skills

Core and Technical Competencies:

Our client's external portal needs some evaluation and fix by a Senior Level
resource who is an expert in Weblogic Portal and its implementation. Our
client needs someone to come in and in a short time fix performance issues
they are having with their portal. This Senior Level resource must have good
communication skills and documentation skills. This resource must have
proven experience guiding developers.

 Required Skills:

*          7+ years with J2EE Weblogic Programming 2-3 years experience as a

Weblogic Architect

*          Expert level experience with Java/ J2EE/ Portal experience.

*          Subject Matter Expertise with Weblogic.

*          Must have proven consulting experience including working with

management, troubleshooting and giving recommendations/strategies.

*          Proven experience providing thought Leadership in the Portal and

Content Management Space.

*          Develop technological and process frameworks in order to provide

structured solutions in delivery projects.

*          Educating and mentoring the in the frameworks developed

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

J2EE Weblogic Programming

Experience as a

Weblogic Architect

Subject Matter Expertise with Weblogic