Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Datastage Lead opportunity with one of my client's in
NYC headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

6 month renewable contract

DataStage Lead:

Mandatory Skills -

5 years of experience and more then 2 years as a lead.

Experience in designing efficient ETL jobs using Datastage parallel features

Experience in Datastage parallel 7.5, 8.x version (Datastage 8 version is

Experience in DataStage Administration

Experience in PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL, Oracle 10g, SQL Server

Experience in UNIX Shell, Perl scripts, ability to execute DataStage jobs
from Shell.

Experience in full life cycle development project Excellent analytical and
problem solving skills Excellent communication and mentoring skills

Optional Skills -

Knowledge in Financial Applications

Mentor other developers in technical areas and site modules and to
continually enhance the knowledge-base of your team as it relates to
Web-based technologies, Software Development Process, and company standards
and practices.

Experience in Dimensional Modeling

Financial instruments a plus but not required.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Experience in designing efficient ETL jobs using Datastage parallel features

DataStage Administration

UNIX Shell and Perl scripts

Datastage 8 version

Stored Procedures