Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Informatica Developer

Location: Lewisville, TX (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Rate: $30-35/hr (Not Negotiable)

CANDIDATES must be local or Texas candidates

. 5+ Years of experience in Informatica.
. At least one project experience with Informatica 8.x
. Strong understanding of XML and Java Components in Informatica.
. 5+ years of UNIX scripting.
. Basic understanding of Logical and Physical modeling concepts
. 7+ Years of experience in Oracle database Design and Development with
experience in Oracle 10g and 11g
. Very strong knowledge of SQL and through understanding of PL/SQL.
. In-depth Knowledge of Views, Analytical functions, Stored Procedure,
Functions and Triggers
. Good problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
. Excellent technical, communication skills.
. Mortgage industry experience is a plus.

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|