Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

I have a 6+ month contract in Miami, Florida

Title: for Lead QA Analyst

Duration: 3 Months++

Location: Miami, Florida

Rate   $40/hr on Corp-Corp

Start date ASAP

Candidate must be local to Florida. Face to Face is Must

 My client is looking for    Sr. Load Tester.

Interviewing this week.

Please read Specifics listed below for job description.

  a.. Very experienced QA resource with several years of experience in Load
  b.. The candidate will be assigned to do Load Testing on several projects
within the BI/ DW areas and beyond
  c.. Needs to have excellent communication skills
  d.. Must have experience using HP Load Runner
  e.. Must have done load testing on SOAP UI
  f.. Must have experience doing load testing in the BI/ Data warehouse area
  g.. Responsible for creating detailed analysis and test scripts needed for
Load Testing, executing load testing, and providing meaningful test results.
  h.. Will need to work hand in hand with the Developers, BA's, PM's,
Infrastructure, and the business and provide the needed updates to QA manager

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>