Urgent-----* Sr. MicroStrategy Administrator*-----* Prefers EAD/Green card
but will consider H1's*-----*MD*------- MUST BE in the eastern locations at
any cost---In person required

Send the resumes only on *s...@cy-tec.com*

*Sr. MicroStrategy Administrator*--- *MUST BE in the eastern locations at
any cost---In person required*

*Rockville, MD*

*Long Term Contract *

* *

*I need an administrator not a developer and they have to be senior*

*Expect f2f after a phone screen.  Manager doesn’t have anyone at the moment

* *

*Sr. MicroStrategy Administrator*

*Expert w/ AIX Platform
UNIX Server Admin
MicroStrategy Server Admin*

Minimum Requirements:
* This position requires a BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, and
Engineering, Economics or related field

* MicroStrategy certification

* 8-10 years experience in a technical/analytical role

* 5 years of administration, implementation and report development
experience using MicroStrategy version 8 or higher.

Additional Information:
* Experience working as a MicroStrategy Administrator is highly desirable.
* Good knowledge of AIX platform and tuning of AIX parameters with respect
to MicroStrategy Application (I-Server, Narrowcast, Web).
* Should have experience with working and administering various
MicroStrategy Applications (I-Server, Narrowcast, Enterprise Manager, Web,
Integrity Manager and Object Manager).
* Experience with upgrade to v9 will be considered as a definite plus.
* In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Manager meta-data is essential.
* The candidate will also be expected to do some project development
activity as well.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc