Please help me find an excellent *Lead Java/J2EE developer* for our direct
client in New York.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

12+ months project.

Guy has to be technically super with good US experience.

Overall he/she should have over 10 years IT and at least 8 years in Java.

Preferred GC/Citizen

I also need a *Rural healthcare Practice Manager for Tampa Florida*. This is
also direct client need.
can you ask someone with Monster or Careerbuilder account to search for this
person.

Best Regards,

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter