Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

LOCALS ONLY; F2F REQUIRED

Position: Senior SAS/ETL/SAS DI Developer

Location: New York, NY (Need Local Only/F2F is required)

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: ALAP

LOCALS ONLY; F2F REQUIRED

We are seeking experienced Senior SAS ETL, SAS DI (Data Integration) developers
with SAS Connect.  Candidate will be giving specs so that they can create/build
a data mart.  Must be able to effectively and efficiently optimize code.  Must
have experience in setting up data sets in SAS.  The specific SAS product is
SAS Data Integration Server (or Studio) also referred to a SAS DI.  Products
was previously known as SAS ETL Must be strong with Data Integration and
Structure.  Will need to apply their background with implementing Best
Practices and expertise.

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|