*We have an Urgent requirement for SAP HR Consultant*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Parsippany NJ area*
*Responsibilities for Learning Solution and Human Capital Management
- Gather and document recommended enhancements, user requirements and
- Present cost benefit analysis of alternatives for a solution (including
- Follow ASAP Software Development Lifecycle Methodology to design,
document, test and implement business and technical solutions.
- Act as business liaison understanding user community needs, company
policies, industry standards and regulations to promote advancement of the
- Provide training in the correct use of the SAP application.
*Key areas of expertise required include:*
- Personnel Administration (PA), Organizational Management (OM), Benefits
(BN), and Training and Events.
- Experience in configuring in a global environment.
- Experience in configuring and using ad hoc query.
- Experience with interfaces to third party vendors (including ADP for
- Good understanding of integration points within HCM and LSO as well as
to other modules such as FI/CO, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance.
*Required skills include:*
- *4+ years of SAP HCM* (including training and events) configuration.
- Knowledge of *SAP LSO* is preferable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- Experience leading ERP functional teams through full development
- Experience in a post-implementation, production support role.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferable.
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at