Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Data Services Solution Engineer

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Des Moines, IA

Rate: ALAP

We're looking for an individual that can fill the role of a Solution Engineer
with a blend of technical leader, designer, and developer. As a technical
leader, they would also provide design mentorship to the technical development
team at large to elevate their capabilities as it relates to some/all of the
following: . Solution Engineering (deliverables -- suggested work plan,
training?, implementation examples, etc.) . VC evaluation (deliverables --
recommendations for efficiency gains, design changes, etc.) . STRADA evaluation
(deliverables -- recommendations for efficiency gains, design changes, etc.) .
General B2B service evaluation (deliverables -- recommendations for efficiency
gains, design changes, etc. Goal to increase consumption.) . Data services
development via REST (deliverable -- RESTful framework and REST services to
LIS/LPS) An added advantage would be the following areas as well: . SIM+
(deliverables -- a true semantic model, website, wiki, CoP, etc.) . General CoP
guidance (deliverable -- CoPs involving VC, Java development best practices,
B2B, STRADA, etc.)

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|