Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Flash Developer

6 Months

San Antonio, TX

Rate: ALAP

Developer / Programmer I or Senior/Lead Programmer

Technical Requirements:
Work experience:
Senior - 6 to 8 years
Proven problem-solving abilities.
Java Scripting
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Java Programming Language
Java Server Pages (JSP)
Knowledge of IBM Websphere Framework
Custom Tags associated with JSP pages

Deliverables for Developer / Programmer:
Design, develop and Test Flash application.
Collect and document requirements. .
Troubleshoot issues.
Train and mentor others (OJT) in Flash development

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>