Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: VB.Net Developer

Duration: 6-9 months

Location: Irvine, CA (Locals Only; F2F Required)

Rate: ALAP

JOB DESCRIPTION: Developer

  a.. Understand and help develop product requirements; providing development
estimates as needed.
  b.. Design and develop optimal product functionality to meet requirements
  c.. Develop specification and design documents as needed
  d.. Write technical specifications and test plans as necessary; conducting
and assisting in unit and integration testing.
  e.. Participate on project teams and/or small product focused teams.
  f.. Troubleshoot and maintain software products and applications assigned.
  g.. Performs other duties as assigned

Requirements:

  a.. 5+ years experience with application development
  b.. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
  c.. Experience with VB.Net (Framework 3.5), C#,SQL Server 2005, XML, SOAP
Web Services and Microsoft Message Queuing
  d.. Experience with Biztalk preferred.
  e.. Strong SQL writing skills (stored procedure, User defined functions,
views)
  f.. Development experience designing relational databases
  g.. Experience with Visual Studio 2008 and Visual SourceSafe
  h.. Strong understanding of industry best practices in software development,
including change management, release process and software development
methodologies
  i.. Ability to understand complex software architecture and effectively
communicate with team members
  j.. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work
independently setting objectives and performance goals
  k.. Experience as a software system architect building highly scalable,
multi-tier, enterprise applications
  l.. Experience in the Healthcare Industry, Worker's comp and bill review
experience is a plus

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|