Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: QA Analyst with Data warehousing background

Location: Plano, TX

Duration: 6+ months

Bill Rate: $35/Hr (Not Negotiable)

This candidate will join her group doing QA for all of the data warehouse
sections. Once the info goes through the General Library and is ready to be
reported on - It comes into the data warehouse. She described it as a two tier
environment - GL - to the Bank - to her staging environment as a flat file.
Doesn't need candidates with a banking/mortgage background

ETL and Validate via SQL

Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005 and the ability to wear many hats: Tables,
Views, DTS packages, stored procedures, functions and jobs

Ability to bundle and execute MS SQL Queries

Business Objects reporting tool

Peoplesoft desired

DTS packages

Working knowledge of Flat Files

FTP (prefers someone who knows security!)

SOFT SKILLS ARE IMPORTANT: Good communication skills within the team.
Participating in meetings, reporting on status of projects. Need to be able to
manage their own time, Ability to be in a very fast paced, project-laden
environment.  She does assign each contractor to one of her FTE's - they mentor
each new hire.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>