Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle E-Business Order management Consultant (Technical)

Location: Cherry Hill, NJ

Duration: 6+ Months

Bill Rate: $50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Technical Consultant - E-Business Suite (Order Management)

Requirements for Oracle E-Business Suite 11i Technical Consultant include:

  a.. 4 Years or more experience with Oracle 11i working with the following
    a.. Order Management
    b.. Oracle Configurator & Functional Companion
    c.. Inventory
    d.. WIP/BOM
    e.. Installed Base (nice to have)

  a.. Strong PL/SQL skills - Minimum 5 years
    a.. Writing PL/SQL Packages, triggers, procedures, functions, views, etc.
    b.. Migration of database objects to 10i Oracle environment
    c.. Performance tuning

  a.. Experience with Oracle development tools such as:
    a.. Oracle Forms 6i (nice to have)
    b.. Oracle Reports 6i (nice to have)
    c.. Oracle Workflow
    d.. Unix shell scripting
    e.. JDeveloper/Java (nice to have)

  a.. Ability to create functional & technical specifications.
  b.. Ability to gather requirements & work independently
  c.. Ability to interface with users & management
  d.. Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment, and manage
multiple priorities.
  e.. Develop test scripts and perform testing
  f.. Good communication skills

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>