Position: Senior Solaris/Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Duration: 6 months+
- BA, BS or AA or Equivalent work experience plus 5-7 years experience in
Knowledge and Skills - Required
- Must have strong knowledge of Solaris 9 and 10 operating system
- Must have strong knowledge on Redhat or SUSE.
- Experience with SSH, Kickstart servers, LDAP.
- Can require weekend work and Pager rotation.
- Can work as a team member to achieve project goals.
- Very strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience with Veritas volume manager.
- Must have working knowledge of network (LAN/WAN) technologies and
UNIX system management tools
- Adept at researching technology solutions with all available
- Proven analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Utilize change management systems and maintenance windows to achieve
highly available enterprise systems
- Ability to set scope and deliver quality result
Knowledge and Skills - Desireable
- Understanding of storage technologies
- Knowledge of UNIX server hardware components
- Experience with Legato
- Experience in supporting systems running Oracle and Oracle RAC
- Preferable 5+ years of Operating System experience
- Preferable 3+ years of direct customer service experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at