Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: MetaStorm Developer

Location: New York

Duration: 3 months

Rate: ALAP

They are looking for 2 resources that have experience developing with
MetaStorms  BRM Product. Based on my conversations it will be at a minimum the
MetaStorm BPM product, as that is the bulk of what they are using it for.  They
may own the others as well but I think if we found people that know the BPM
product we'll be in good shape.  Really Strong METASTORM.FINANCIAL BACKGROUND.