Please don't reply on this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Vignette Developer

Duration: 3-4 Months

Location :Chicago, IL

Rate: ALAP

Job Summary:

The first project is a Redesign and VM Migration (moving a portal site from one
instance of portal to a newer installation). This person would be responsible
for coding, debugging, and unit testing portal delivery in a J2EE Vignette
(Portal, VCM) environment. Additionally, this person will be responsible for
moving a Vignette Portal with VCM to a new infrastructure

There is also a second project which includes building an external facing
website for group long term care customers.  This person would be responsible
for coding, debugging and unit testing portal delivery in a J2EE Vignette
(Portal, VCM) environment.

Candidates must be LOCAL and have hands-on experience with coding.  Also, these
resources must be onsite here in Chicago and cannot work remote.

Required Experience/Skills:

1. Java:

2. JSP:

3. Servlets:

4. Javascript:

5. HTML:

6. CSS:

7. AJAX based development using DOJO, YUI and DWR

8. VAP:

[all aspects of portal development such as configuration, customization,
security, personalization, consuming 3rd party etc.understanding of JSR 168,
consuming 3rd party etc]

9. VCM:

[all aspect of content management, channels, sites, security, API usage etc]

Desired Experience/Skills:

1. JSON:

2. XML:

3. XSLT: