Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Business Analyst opportunity with my one of my
client's in Jacksonville, Florida headquarters.  Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

Business Analyst with.NET development  (9 positions)

Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Client:  LPS

Bill rate: $45-50/hr

HUGE PLUS: Previous InRule experience

To develop and deliver effective software that meets customer requirements
and advances the business and architecture goals of LPSDesktop. This
position will focus on technical analysis and documentation.

Minimum Requirements:

   - Excellent written and verbal skills.
   - Good understanding of software SDLC methodologies, object oriented
   programming concepts, and enterprise computing.

*Experience*:

*          Familiarity with Agile development methodologies

*          Familiarity with object oriented development, preferably .NET 2.0
or higher

*          Familiarity with SQL (structured query language) and Microsoft
SQL Server

*          Experience interpreting business requirements and creating
technical design documents.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Email ID:
   5. Employer Details /rate
   6. References: Manager Official Email Id  with Desk number / no cell
   phone # or personal ID

ii.

7.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Object oriented programming concepts

Enterprise computing

Agile development methodologies

SQL (structured query language) and Microsoft SQL Server

InRule experience

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter